Wastewater Treatment Systems: Liquid-Solid Separators
We have wastewater treatment systems including SWA‘s CPI “SS” Range of solids separators that are lamella-style gravity plate separators and can generally achieve less than 1 mg/l for most heavy metals provided that the pH is correct and polymer is used.
Features of Lamella Separators Include:
- Made of corrosion-resistant 304/316 stainless steel (body & plate packs)
- Available in sizes from 1 kl/hr – 60 kl/hr and can be arranged in multiples
- Plate packs are easily removed for inspection or cleaning
- Inclined plates prevent solids build-up
- 20 mg/L solid content in treated effluent?No moving parts, no spare parts ? Above ground installation ? Also available in PVC, fibre glass and mild steel.
Did you know?
It is possible to reduce copper concentration from more than 500 mg/l to less than 1 mg/l using SWA solids separators (using ph control and polymer flocculant/ coagulant).
Lamella Clarifier And Solid Separators Standard Size
1.3. 5. 10. 20. 30. 40. 50. 60. 70. 80. 100 m3/h
The SWA “LS” range of solid separators is available for higher flow rates. The LS range of solid separators is available in the following sizes:
100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 & 600 m3/h.
Solid Separators Applications
- Primary Clarifiers
- Secondary Clarifiers
- Sludge Thickeners
- Oil refineries
- Heavy Metals
- Textile Effluent
Our professionals will organize the best wastewater treatment plant for you