SWA Water Group specialises in the design, manufacture and construction of industrial waste water treatment plants. SWA’s plants are installed in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and China, India, the Middle East, Spain, USA, Peru & Mongolia.
SWA Water Australia Pty. Ltd is part of a multi-national environmental engineering group and is based in Sydney. SWA Water companies include:
- SWA Water Australia Pty Ltd
- SWA Water Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- SWA Water Thailand Company Ltd.
SWA’s products include Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) units, industrial oil water separators and solids separators.
SWA also undertakes complete design and construct of turnkey projects.
We can guarantee our wastewater treatment systems are highly efficient, well performing with minimal footprint and largely automated for little operator attendance. Our engineers have constructed hundreds of oil separators, solids separators and dissolved air flotation (DAF) plants.
Our wastewater treatment projects range from the mining industry to workshops and service stations, large food and dairy processing plants to power stations, oil refineries, LNG & Olefins, abattoirs and much more.
SWA Water has a waste water treatment plant operating in many locations in Australia, New Zealand, China & Asia, India, the Middle East, Europe, USA, South America and Africa. We provide our customers with unique designs that are reliable and of a high quality.
SWA is a Member of:
- Australian Water Association
- Export Council of Australia
- Australian Stainless Steel Development Association
- Welding Technology Institute of Australia
- NSW Business Chamber
- 51st Australian National Award – Exporter of the Year 2013 (Small Business category)
- NSW State Premier Award – Exporter of the Year 2013
- NSW Business Chamber – NSW State Award – Excellence in Export 2013
- NSW Business Chamber – NSW Regional Excellence in Export 2013